POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mega Mustang 1024x768 jpeg 333kb b.u. : Re: Mega Mustang 1024x768 jpeg 333kb b.u. Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mega Mustang 1024x768 jpeg 333kb b.u.
From: GrimDude
Date: 27 Apr 2000 16:39:25
Message: <3908a57d@news.povray.org>
Tuskeegee. :) (I think)

Yeah, you could use this model with nearly any markings, but PSP? That's not
why I use Pov ;)

This one carries the markings of the aircraft in the new online game "Aces
High" (tm HiTech Creations). I'm using it to make a multimedia handbook in
order to teach ACM, BFM, and squadron tactics. I have a long way to go,
though.

Grim